The WBDC offers a Child Care Business Program (CCBP) unlike any other. You already love children, now we can teach you the business side of child care. You learn solid, tangible skills to build a foundation for a prosperous business, and all of the CCBP options are available in both English and Spanish.
How can the WBDC CCBP help you?
- Training: Between workshops, seminars and conferences we equip you with marketing, financial and other business skills.
- If you’re just starting out, take 10 weeks to learn how to launch and sustain a successful home or center-based child care business. Sign up now for the next workshop series!
- Workshops are also available for established business owners looking to understand the Business Administration Scale Program and other advanced business topics.
2. Counseling: Our professional team of business counselors provide free individual and group counseling
3. Networking Opportunities: Our Child Care Business Expo is an annual event providing a platform for all levels of child care providers to network with other child care providers, hear from industry professionals, including Tom Copeland, and connect with suppliers to meet your purchasing needs.
Don’t miss these opportunities to grow your skills on the business side of child care. Take it from Allison Perkins, WBDC client and owner of Allison’s Infant and Toddler Center,
“It’s not what people think it will be. As the administrator you make sure the children are able to have the experiences they need. Make sure you’ve done your research and have a solid business plan.”
Read more about Allison’s story of successful business ownership here. Whether you’re thinking about starting as a home-based business or leasing a space for your child care center, the CCBP provides you with information about all your options.
Tools for you:
Want more information about the program or have questions about the CCBP? Contact Janice at email@example.com.