For those of you following this blog, you know that the WBDC is a proud partner of the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program in Chicago. As the first cohort of program participants heads toward graduation, we’ve heard incredible feedback about their experiences. The business education is highly interactive and engaging, equipping business owners with the tools to take their business to the next level. Key areas of education include:
– Understanding business financials
– Creating sales and marketing strategies
– Becoming a “bankable” business
– Developing true leadership skills
Additionally, through this program you have the opportunity to interact with other business owners looking to learn and enrich their businesses. So not only will you be gaining valuable lessons on business from top business educators, you will also be networking with key connections in the Chicago area!
- A business poised for growth?
- Committed to growing your business and creating jobs?
- Having a business model that could scale to create more jobs?
- Seeking practical business and management education, access to capital and business support services?
If you answered yes to all these questions, then you should APPLY for the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program today!
For more information on specific eligibility requirements and to hear from Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program representatives, attend one of the WBDC’s informational events March 20th at Illinois Institute of Technology or March 21st at the WBDC.
This great opportunity is offered in Chicago by partner organizations including the WBDC, City Colleges of Chicago, Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, Chicago Urban League and Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.