The Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is the oldest, largest and most comprehensive women’s business assistance center in the U.S.
Celebrating its 25th Anniversary in 2011, the mission of the WBDC is to provide services and programs that support and accelerate women’s business ownership and strengthen their impact on the economy.
WBDC Programs and Services:
- Entrepreneurial training workshops and seminars
- Personalized business and finance counseling
- Access to markets through procurement opportunities
- Access to capital
- Access to information and resources
- Advocacy on behalf of women and minority business owners in the public and private sectors
For more information, please visit our website.
The Women’s Business Development Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a protected veteran.